Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meet Cycle Center of Denton's New Service Manager



Greetings,

I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Mike Mask and I am the new Service Manager at Cycle Center of Denton. I am extremely excited to be part of such a solid organization. Kenny, Carlos, and Randy, along with the other staff are true leaders in this industry and as customers you are truly blessed to have such a fine facility to  call your powersports  home.

To start, I would like to give you a little background on myself. I'm originally come to you from Abilene, Texas. From the time of the age of 9, I've been in and around a shop of some kind. At 12, I worked in my uncle's service station changing oil, tires, brakes, and batteries and worked until age 17. At 21, I joined the United States Army where I became a Flight Engineer certified to mechanic and crew CH-47 Chinook, AH-64 Apache, Uh-60 Blackhawk, and OH-58 Kiowa helicopters. During my time in the military is where my training came from working in a motorcycle dealership close to Fort Campbell, KY where I called my home station my 6 years served.

After leaving the military, I worked privately for myself for a number of years before going to work at a shop in my hometown where I received formal training in the powersports industry.

Once again, I'm ecstatic everyday I wake up and go to work in an industry I am truly passionate about. With me I brought new innovative ideas to the fine men that I'm honored to be a associated with so that we may better serve you as the customer.

If there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to call me at anytime.

Sincerely,

Mike Mask
Service Manager
Cycle Center of Denton
940-387-3885 

1 comment:

  1. Were you at the Sam Pack Ford Dealership prior to joing Denton Cycle? Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...